Guests. The Inn is appropriate for adults and children 12 years of age and older, due in large measure to the age of the Inn, the quality of its furnishings, and our guests’ reasons for staying with us.
Room Rates. The Inn’s room rates are based on one or two persons staying in a guest room and are priced the same for single and double occupancy. There is an additional charge of $40 per night for a third person staying in a room. Our rates include a full gourmet breakfast each morning as well as snacks and beverages each afternoon during your stay. Applicable lodging taxes (9.0%) and merchandise taxes (5.5%) are not included in the rates. Weekend and holiday rates may be higher than weekday rates. We also may require a minimum stay of two or more nights on some weekends and holidays. Our rates are subject to change at any time. Please check the availability calendar on our website for the room rates on specific dates.
Specials, Promotions, Discounts Etc. If the Inn offers guests a special, promotion, discount or other arrangement affecting our room rates or any accompanying good or service provided by or through the Inn, the arrangement (a) is available only if the guest makes a reservation directly with the Inn and is not available if the reservation is made through an individual or online travel agent; (b) applies only to new (and not cancelled and remade) reservations made after the Inn’s publication of the arrangement; (c) may not be combined with any other special, promotion, discount or arrangement offered by the Inn; (d) may be discontinued by the Inn at any time and for any reason, but without affecting any reservation already made before the discontinuance of the arrangement; and (e) is subject to any blackout dates and other restrictions and all other terms and conditions established by the Inn.
Gift Certificates and Cards. Please let us know when you make your reservation if you will be using an Inn-issued or third-party gift certificate or gift card to pay for all or part of the cost of your stay at the Inn. Please also be sure to read and understand the restrictions, if any, on your gift certificate or card (including any expiration date) to be sure that it can be redeemed for your stay. Gift certificates and cards may not be redeemed if they are not presented to us during your stay.
Deposit. At the time of reservation, we will charge a deposit equal to the cost of a one-night stay or 50% of the cost of a multiple-night stay, including in each case any applicable tax. Any balance owed on the cost of the stay is to be paid at check-out.
Payment. For payment of a deposit, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. For payment of any balance owed on the cost of the stay, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards, checks drawn on U.S. banks with proper identification, cash and Inn‑issued and approved third-party gift certificates and cards.
Modification of Reservation. If you want to modify your reservation, the modification will be handled in one of the following ways:
- Shorten. If you wish to shorten your stay at the Inn, it will be treated as a partial cancellation of your reservation in accordance with our “Cancellation of Reservation” policy.
- Lengthen. If you want to lengthen your stay at the Inn, the additional period of your stay will be subject to room availability and the then applicable room rates and otherwise will be within the discretion of the Inn.
- Reschedule. If you wish to reschedule your reservation, the following rules will apply: (a) the reservation may be rescheduled only once; (b) your rescheduled stay at the Inn may be equal to or longer than the originally scheduled stay, but it may not be shorter than the original stay; (c) your rescheduled stay must be completed within one year of the cancellation of the original reservation; (d) the deposit charged for the original reservation will not be refunded, but instead will be applied to the rescheduled reservation and must be supplemented if the rescheduled stay is longer than the original stay; and (e) if you ultimately decide to cancel the rescheduled reservation, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Other. If you want to modify your reservation in any other way, we will try to accommodate your desired change.
If you made your reservation directly with the Inn, please contact us to modify the reservation. If you made your reservation through an individual or online travel agent, you must contact the travel agent to modify the reservation.
Cancellation of Reservation. In view of the small size of our Inn, the cancellation of a reservation often has a profound effect on us. As a result, if you cancel your reservation for any reason, the cancellation will be dealt with in accordance with the following schedule:
- 31 Days or More. If you cancel your reservation 31 days or more before your scheduled arrival, we will refund 100% of your deposit less a cancellation fee of $30.00 per room per night.
- 16-30 Days. If you cancel your reservation 16-30 days before your scheduled arrival, we will refund 50% of your deposit.
- 4-15 Days. If you cancel your reservation 4-15 days before your scheduled arrival, we will not refund any of your deposit.
- 3 Days or Less. If you cancel your reservation 3 days or less before your scheduled arrival, we will not refund any of your deposit and will charge you for the remaining balance of the reservation, i.e., you will be responsible for paying the total cost of the reservation.
If you made your reservation directly with the Inn, please contact us to cancel the reservation. If you made your reservation through an individual or online travel agent, you must contact the travel agent to cancel the reservation.
Check-In and Check-Out. Check-in is between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM on the day of arrival, and check-out is by 11:00 AM on the day of departure. You must make special arrangements with the Inn if your desired check-in or check-out time will be outside of these timeframes.
Pets. We are sorry but we do not allow pets. We are happy to assist you in finding a nearby kennel for your pet. We do allow service dogs.
Smoking. We are committed to providing our guests with a smoke-free environment. Smoking and vaping are not allowed anywhere at the Inn, except on the gravel parking pad next to the garage. If a guest or his or her invitee does not comply with this policy, the guest will be charged a room-recovery fee of not less than $250 per room to restore each affected room to a smoke-free condition.
Damage. If a guest or his or her invitee damages any room or other property of the Inn (other than by smoking or vaping, which will be handled according to our “Smoking” policy), the guest will be charged a fee to repair, restore or replace the damaged room or property in an amount to be determined in good faith by the Inn in its sole discretion.